Agents and brokers can get comprehensive Cyber & Privacy coverage for most insureds in minutes.
Paoli, Pa. — April 1, 2014 — ProWriters (www.prowritersins.com) is now providing agents and brokers Cyber & Privacy coverage in minutes. With limited information, agents can get bindable terms subject to a very short application.
According to ProWriters’ President Brian Thornton, ProWriters works with more than 20 markets that specialize in Cyber & Privacy Liability, enabling them to secure terms from the right market and for nearly every class of business. Now, with a streamlined process, it takes agents just minutes to get terms that can be bound.
“We believe time is our most valuable asset, so we have focused on only asking for the information that is needed and turning around terms as fast as possible,” Thornton said. “Through this process, we can work with agents to focus on discussing what their clients need and making sure they understand the coverage.”
The coverage features: 1st Party Coverage for IT Forensics, Customer Notification, Call Center costs, Credit Protection, and Crisis Management including Public Relations Coverage; and 3rd Party Liability coverage to defend and settle claims due to a breach of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or confidential corporate information, including claims for:
- Violations of consumer data protection laws
- Negligence or breach of contract, including PCI fines
- Network security failures resulting from transmission of malicious software or a denial of service attack
- Regulatory actions including fines and penalties (where allowed)
- HIPAA related claims
Additional coverages are available for:
- Multimedia (online content coverage)
- Cyber Extortion (where a hacker attempts to extort money or damage your network or website, including ransom payments)
- Cyber Business Interruption (loss of business from a targeted attack of your computer system)
- Hacker Damage (the cost to rebuild your network / data you hold electronically)
- Cyber Crime Coverage (covers a fraudulent instruction directing a financial institution to transfer/pay/deliver money from the insured’s bank account)
About ProWriters ProWriters (www.prowritersins.com) is a Managing General Underwriter specializing in Professional and Management Liability Insurance. The company offers simple solutions to agents and brokers for D&O, E&O, EPLI, Crime, and Cyber & Privacy Liability products, as well as tailored risk management services.