Agents and brokers can quote and bind coverage quickly online and over mobile devices
West Chester, Pa. — October 28, 2013 — ProWriters (www.prowritersins.com) is now providing agents and brokers access to instant, online quoting and binding for small business professional liability insurance with general liability and/or a Business Owners Policy (BOP).
Quotes for small business risks can be accessed from an online platform on computer, tablet or phone, and agents and brokers can bind small business in minutes wherever they are, backed by full call center support. ProWriters’ professional liability, general liability and business owners insurance is targeted to small businesses in marketing, IT, architecture, engineering, interior design, beauty and health, real estate and other select industries.
“We believe in simple solutions and are excited to give our agents access to fast and easy options for their small business customers,” said Brian Thornton, president of ProWriters. “Our agents now have quick access to tailored coverage at competitive rates from an “A” rated carrier that is known for paying covered claims and paying them promptly.”
The online platform features:
- Policy documents within minutes of binding.
- Most policies are automatically renewed.
- Servicing and policy support provided by licensed advisors.
- Policy premium rates start as low as $22.50 per month with a 14-day money back guarantee and a no-fee payment plan.
- Credit card payment is accepted online or over the phone.
- Coverage available for some classes with revenues up to $3 million; limits up to $2 million.
- If a client grows out of the program, the account is referred back to the agent or broker.
Coverage for this program is underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., rated “A” by A.M. Best Company.
ProWriters (www.prowritersins.com) is a Managing General Underwriter specializing in Professional and Management Liability Insurance. The company offers simple solutions to agents and brokers for D&O, E&O, EPLI, Crime, and Cyber & Privacy Liability products, as well as tailored risk management services.