In order to save time for our agents and brokers, we constantly evaluate and optimize our processes, and update the technology we use. In our 20 years of experience we have seen all the wasted time in this process at the carrier level, broker level, and client level.
That’s why you see such a focus from us on streamlining the process.
What does this look like?
- We eliminate unnecessary questions in insurance carrier underwriting manuals—this simplifies the rating process.
- We remove the need for duplicate data entry with technology—this frees you from the time burden of redundant tasks.
- We offer underwriting services on behalf of multiple carriers—this means our agents and brokers can go to one place to shop multiple options for their clients.
- We continually take a step back and reevaluate the systems we have in place—are they working for our agents and brokers? For their clients? For our team?
- We are invested in the ProWriters mission, it’s supported by management and shows up in our culture—this means we can truly focus on simplifying the insurance process for you.
ProWriters was originally formed in 2008 to serve the E&O interests of financial service firms. Since its inception, ProWriters has worked exclusively through insurance agents and brokers while doing anything we can to help our agents serve their clients. ProWriters was purchased from Venture Insurance Programs in 2012 and spun out into a stand-alone company, focusing on Professional Liability, Management Liability, and Cyber insurance products.
ProWriters has underwriting authority for several highly-rated insurers which is simply based on our expertise in these products and our relationships with key specialist insurance carriers.