Broker for E&O, D&O, and Cyber Insurance
We are looking for a broker for professional & management liability insurance. The work will entail assisting the producer in the placement of new and renewal business as well as producing your own business over time. You will be responsible for providing our clients with a high level of service and responsiveness as well as staying in constant communication with underwriters and agents. Your day will include quoting, binding, and providing general account servicing including policy review, endorsement review, policy additions, and deletions, renewal processing, cancelations and premium calculations.
We are growing rapidly so your job will be challenging. We require a person who is good with handling details, multi-tasking and selling products while effectively connecting with our agents and underwriters in a fast-paced manner. It will require someone who is a good listener as well as strong at critical thinking. As we grow, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of people and provide training to them. While the days typically start early and end late, there is a lot of room for growth and additional responsibilities as we grow.
At ProWriters, we believe that time is our most valuable asset. Because of this, we believe in simplifying complex E&O, D&O, and Cyber / Privacy products as well as improving slow processes to save time, so our clients can focus on what theyneed to do. We are a startup company that needs people that want to join us in our mission to simplify the insurance process.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional & management liability experience
- Good understanding of brokerage operations
- Experience working well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and underwriters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- College degree and a broker’s P&C license is preferred
- Legal background is a plus
All inquiries can be made to [email protected]